Level Design, Scripting
Designed to be a similar experience to arcade classic Marble Madness, this solo project was developed for a graduate course in only one week to meet the constraints of the assignment. Reproducing one of the stages in Marble Madness, this prototype features a spinning blue marble, the force of gravity and physics, nefarious black marbles as enemies, the dizzy state, and the destroyed state.
Unity Web Player | Marble
« created with Unity »
Left-click once inside the Unity space if the controls are not working.
- Get the blue marble to the finish line without falling off the stage or being destroyed.
- Use the arrow keys to accelerate in a direction. More presses increase acceleration so be careful!
- Push the arrow key in the opposite direction of movement to (slightly) decelerate.
- Watch out for the black marbles, as they will try to knock the blue marble off the stage.
- Change direction too rapidly and your marble will become "dizzy" and you will temporarily lose control.